Saturday, November 11, 2006

raging..

theson is stil slightly feverish... and he's cranky..
he refuses to eat solids and finishes only 3/4 of his milk all the time.
when he doesnt eat/drink, thewife get stressed and usually i'm caught in the "line of fire"
every single time since theson has been born.. because theson is quite stuborn as well..

normally, she''ll just yell at me or worse, she'll not talk to me..
well, she apologises to me later every single time though, or i will apologise if i created the mess..
actually, sometimes, she'll be pissed at me for what i did and because i'm stubborn, i'll be also pissed at her for being pissed at me (normally if we have something on and the pissing match messes up some schedule or another for dinner, movies, birthdays...etc)
we are both quite stubborn but sooner or later someone will apologize, & most of the time too late actually :-)

whoever said marriage/parenthood is easy? well, nobody actually...
it takes work, lots of it, to make things run smoothly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats