Friday, October 20, 2006

the little king and i : last 3 days...

thewife will be back this afternoon and i'm on 1/2 day leave to go pick her up from the airport. cant wait to see her again..

3-day training finally over yesterday. Brain saturated with info but I guess I got abt 60-70% of it all.

Tuesday night was bad as I was suffering the whole night with diarrhea. Was in the toilet for around 5-6 times from 12am to 6am… I lost count actually…Not sure what I ate wrong..pizza? Indian noodles at office?

Wednesday night was not much better. Theson woke up at 2am -4am and wanted to go outside. So took him outside to watch his tv. We slept 1st on the couch but he was hogging 70% of the space so I took out the mobile mattress from the other room.

Last night was better. Theson slept thru the night but he was a bit more difficult with his milk. And he even turned down my oats yesterday:-P

I survive the last few days on oats, icecream, chocs, noodles and spaghetti olio which I made for myself yesterday.

Theson was ok for the whole week but he threw more tantrums ..but maybe he missed his mother.

Talked sporadically to thewife the last few days. I think both of us were really drained the last few days with training and me with my 7am meetings.

8 more hours to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats