Sunday, October 15, 2006

lonely....

sigh.
sigh....
sigh...............

am all alone at home.
thewife has left on a flight this morning to the nations capital for a 1week training.
so its ust me and theson for the whole week. i hope he goes easy on me and dont bully me around much.
theson seemed to noticed that his mum was going away for the week and was extra clingly :-)
i had breakfast at the airport and there seemed to be a lot of people from the factory there.. jeez..
anyway, thewife was on the same flight as my dept manager and they'll be at the training together with tons of other folks from the region.

thewife just called me and said she has arrived at the hotel. seems its better than the hotel room that we were in for our recent holiday but not the best one she's been in. she supposed to meet my sis and her friend later tonight.

you know, normal guys would be rejoicing to have a week all to themselves.. but me..?
i cant seem to go out alone these days..
i'll probably go out to get a subway sandwich or hit the closest Pizzahut or McD.
or maybe some baskins and robbins...
actually, i rather stay home and watch some movies or jonstewart/colbert report..
or just sleep...

miss thewife a lot already........ :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats