Monday, June 26, 2006

from last friday..june 23 ..

Opened my eyes this morning to the sound of theson “mewing”. Hes up at 630am today.. 630AM..!!!!!!!
My sis, who arrived from the capital last nite, was sleeping in the living room (the spare room is a mess.. whatever..) and anyway, thewife redirected theson outside to bug theaunt instead. Bought us a few more minutes of shuteye.
Went out to lunch with a few friends, thewife and my sis. I had some chicken pita pocket thingie and thewife had the thai fried spaghetti. Food was so-so but the company was good. It has actually been months since i last met up with my “old” friends and it was good to have eat with people who are non-family and non-office. We chatted and did the normal catching up.
they normally do the movie thing every friday night and i'm reluctant to join them as :
-thewife may be working on friday nights and no one to take care of theson
-i already dont spend enough time with thewife
need to strike a balance. maybe i'll do breakfast or lunch with them instead... we'll see..
or, as i normally say to them "see you guys next quarter..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats