Friday, June 23, 2006

Odds/Ends

Subway is opening soon on the island. Finally, after years of waiting. Though I believe it will not last more than 1 year. Business will be good at the start but I believe may not be able to sustain long. i hope they prove me wrong. Well, anyway 1 year shud be enough to satisfy my sandwich hunger. Still no dunkin donuts or chillis or o’briens though. 1901 hotdogs still rules...

Hardly played PC games anymore. No more time for RPGs. Cant remember the last time or last game I played. Fortunately, increased my rate of reading though. Reread eaters of the dead last week and still enjoyed it eventhough it was the 2nd time. trying to finish eldest. and i have the firm and rising sun waiting for me next.

We took theson to Singapore for a holiday last year and every once in a while when we drive by a certain T-junction back here on the island, he’ll say “Singapore”. Still cant figure out exactly what’s triggering the memory of Spore.

Thewife has been pretty busy the last 2-3weeks with the audits. Hardly see her even in the office. See her mostly at night and in the mornings. Sigh.. I miss my wife..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats