Friday, June 09, 2006

false

yesterday, we thought theson had meningitis based on the rashes on his legs and hands and we rushed him to the hospital in panic.
my close friend once had meningococcal meningitis and he would've died if we had not sent him to the hospital. he was in the ICU for weeks and had a plastic tube up his penis. they even did a spinal tap on him as well to confirm the disease.
yea...so we were pretty paranoid.
anyway it turned out to be nothing but false measles. (wiki Roseola)
total 3 doctor visits, sleepless nights with hourly monitoring of his temperature, 2 long drives to the hospital and back and finally 120 bucks to the dear doctors. well better safe than sorry, right?

another good thing was that i made up with thewife on the way home in the car. told her that it was due time that i screwed up anyway and when she still didnt want to talk to me, i was force to use my "trump" card.
whats my trump card? well, a few days ago, i had to make 2 trips to KFC to get theson his lunch of whipped potatoes and thewife said told me to remind her of that the next time i made her mad. i wanted to keep it for a rainy day but she forced my hand. ah well... i'll probably screw up again in 2-3 weeks .. its inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats