Tuesday, June 20, 2006

day with theson

I actually took a day off last week as thewife was in the office with the auditors and thebabysitter went back tot her hometown so I had my day with theson.
We woke up late and he had his milk. Minimized pacifier use the whole day and hardly had the tv on which was good. Played with him and his toys and gave him a banana for a pre-lunch snack.
He still seems very attached to either thewife or me depending on who’s at home. Only once in a while will he play with his toys by himself.
Took him to KFC for lunch and he had whipped potatoes, fries, milo. I had a burger and nuggets. We had a window seat and he was busy watching the rain and playing with his new KFC superman toy. And he actually sat in the babychair the whole time. He finished all his food and water. And no tantrums today. Was really proud of him.
After lunch took him into Giant and we shopped. I let him run around and he was busy looking and naming stuff that he knew. Shoe, shirt, pants, etc… took him to the vegetable/fruit section and told him what each of them is called. He already knew most of the names from his book. He was a bit squeamish about touching the kiwi though. Finally bought some doughnuts and a bowl of salad to take away.
Took him home and put him to sleep. He woke up about 2hrs later and fed him his dinner an hour later. He still prefers whipped potatoes (addicted?). He did not even want to try the salad I bought.. well, at least he ate some of the doughnuts.
Well, quite an eventful day.. but I’m pooped..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats