Tuesday, June 20, 2006

68kg 6-20-06

Went to pizza hut last week and i had the prawn olio spaghetti (olive oil, prawns, garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper). Was ok but I knew that I could do better.
Went home and the next day I recreated it minus prawns. Thewife did her version the next day minus prawns but with thinly sliced sausages. Didn’t think that it would work at 1st but it was actually quite good as well. Thewife will be doing the prawn version in a day or two and I cant wait. Yummy…
The brownies that I made 2 weeks ago are nearly finished. i originally wanted to give them to the guys in the office but I decided against it. They don’t deserved it..[:-P] and I’m greedy as well.
I really need to cut down on my food intake. I weigh around 68kg now and eventhough my BMI shows I’m ok but my gut is starting to show. And i get tired more easily these days. I need to exercise more and get fitter and eat less..
I looked at photos from when theson was just born and I realised that..
I was thin..!!!! sigh...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats