Monday, June 26, 2006

england in, holland out

England faced off with ecuador yesterday night and as usual england played like crap. They’ve been like this for every single match and won out of luck. Really. and I no longer support them.
I mean, are these the same people playing in the premier league? What the heck..!!?? Can’t you guys even kick the ball properly? maybe i'm wrong. someone please correct me and show me the error of my ways? please....
I really wanted them to lose last night but beckham actually pulled thru for them and won 1-0. Lucky bastards. Well they’ll probably get killed anyway when they play Portugal next.
Portugal…sigh.. they kicked out Holland yesterday 1-0. I really wanted Holland to go in to the next round but it looks like they got bested. Too bad..
Germany faces off argentina in a few days time. That will be the match to watch.

i wonder if coach sven is looking for a new job..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats