Thursday, August 09, 2007

compressed holiday..

Mysis was back last week and it was a real hectic trip for her.... and for me as well.
Was shuttling her from our house to our mums house (~40mins one way) and back, on thusday and Friday and Sunday.. pheeeew….
Couldn’t give her the car as thewife and me working at diff times.
She did manage to bring me 1 dozen donuts from big apple donuts. Very excellent.
She also bought a DIY pink plastic stool from IKEA. (Curse you IKEA for making me work…!!!)
We tried to leave theson with her to babysit on Friday night but he was all against it.

Had a disastrously dinner at Chillis with the family. Had the taco, bbq chicken, chips… bleeh……
Food was so-so, service sucked really, really bad (i waited >10mins and my drink was not refilled and i had to ask to get it topped up,, jeez..)
...and my mum was sick and should have been in bed at home.
At least we went managed to go shopping.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats