Thursday, May 17, 2007

dont be a hero..

Tried to eat oats with soy sauce and sausages last night. didnt work for me. i nearly puked but theson seemed to love it. I've eaten oats with milk and sugar all my life so now my body seems to reject it if i have it with anything salty.

Theson woke up at 4am today asking to go to school. School has been closed for a week due to HFM so it looks like he misses school. Funny.

Thewife not feeling so good but was still on night shift this week. she had insomnia after the 1st night so she had to come back home 1/2 way thru her 2nd night. cravings are starting.

A pair of swallows have made a home on the piping of the aircon in the 2nd room.

Theson is a chip of the old block.. Like me he can also survive on mash taters and spaghetti..
but he also still needs rice as seen last week when he requested to go to thebabysitters place to eat rice and soup. this after only 2 days of non-rice diet over the weekend. :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats