Wednesday, August 08, 2007

dad and optimus and satellite tv

Mydad called me up earlier asking for directions to the cinema in the new mall near my place. He’s actually riding his bike over here and it would take him around 40mins from where he’s at. He wants to watch transformers. :-) (the cinema nearer to him is not showing it anymore..)
....... and go buy ice cream from swensens to take home.
I suggested to eat dinner with him after the movie but he said he’s going to be leaving for home and buying back dinner for mymum.
Sometimes I wish I have time to go watch a movie with him or go eat lunch/dinner.
:-(

Finally getting my parents and my aunts satellite tv. Just the basic channels with sports and discovery. They main TV antenna in the apartment cant be counted on as everytime there is a storm, the TV goes out and it takes days for the maint guys to fix it.
well, they deserve it..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats