Tuesday, February 06, 2007

skip school, sushi and music school

Theson missed school yesterday. He seems to be sleeping later at night and waking up earlier, with short naps in the afternoon. i dont think he gets enough sleep.
Anyway, Thewife and him woke up late (they blamed me for not waking them up earlier) so they were lazing around the house til noon.

They came to pick me up for lunch and we went to have sushi at the new place at the new mall near my office. Food was not too bad but slightly a bit pricey. Thewife was not happy with the service though :-)
i'm too easily satisfied at restaurants. as long as stomach happy, i'm happy.

Thewife followed us to music class last Saturday. Surprisingly theson participated very well and I was very proud of him. Need to play the CD for him more so that he can catch the lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats