Tuesday, February 06, 2007

money money money

Took theson in for a meningitis vaccine shot yesterday. we actually postponed this shot 3 or 4 times already. we were either too lazy or theson was sick.
anyway, It cost $297. Jeeeeeez………..

I don’t recall going for a $300 shot when I was a kid or going in to the hospital when I was sick. Stay in bed with soup, porridge and biscuit or bread.
Are parents these days too protective?
Well, as long as he’s healthy, right?
theson screamed a bit but was generally ok.
After that went for dinner at KFC then to a coffeeshop.

Oh yeah, I finally found the lithium batteries I needed for the thermoscan. Cost $10 a piece and I needed 2. took me more than 1week of hunting as the shops where we live dont carry them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats