Thursday, January 04, 2007

goodbye2006, allo 2007

-theson 3rd birthday: party #2 was a success with my family at a seafood restaurant. mantis prawn was not so good though.
-the thing at the office that i didnt want to blow up in my face really did blow up in my face. damage control was a real pain across multiple sites. kept me busy for a good 3weeks.
-The new mall opened near the factory and a lot of new restaurants opened. we’ve been to TGIF at least 3 times already.
-Thewanderer will be back from UK for good next year
-We paid over 1k for allergy testing for theson and me. dust is the main factor.
-I had to go see a dietician who turned out to be my sisters classmate whose sister I also sorta know.

-Xmas was uneventful. had lunch with my family and invited thewifes family over for dinner.
-Bought thewife a rurouni kenshin novel for xmas
-Thewife bought me 2 very nice adidas shirts
-We bought my sis a starbuck coffee mug
-Got a dvd player for my folks.
-Theson got tons of toys including a drum set which I reluctantly bought.
-BEC xmas caroling
-BEC xmas party, thewife made spaghetti which was a hit.

-Finished watching BSG s3
-Internet slowdown due to earthquake in Taiwan. Will suck for 3weeks or more.
-visited my godmother. everyone is getting old.

hello 2007
-my folks will be down in the capital for 3weeks to visit friends.
-theson started nursery school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats