Tuesday, February 06, 2007

back from holidays

My parents are back from their 3week holiday in the capital. My mum looks tired but my dad looks refreshed. He was actually scouring the city/malls and watching movies while my mum was asleep in the hotel, as she tires easily and cant really walk much.
I believe they visited a lot of old friends and relatives and sampled more food that I did when I was there. And they got lots of rest too.
Well, I think they needed a long holiday “away from it all”. My sis was their host and she was a bit stressed as first. I’m sure shes a bit relieved that they’re safely back on the island.
The double-decker express bus that they rode back on looked pretty cool. And they even serve food during the 4hour trip as well. i dont think i will drive down anytime soon after seeing that bus. save $$ for fuel and toll.

Dad was back to work on feb1 and sometimes I feel sad that my dad still has to work. Sigh….
i wait for the day that i can ensure my family dont have to work anymore.

Will I need to work after I retire as well?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats