Friday, February 23, 2007

+/-

:-)
Very smooth traffic during CNY. It was like a Sunday drive everyday…
Got to wake up a bit later than usual to start the day. even theson woke up late.
My sis is back for 5days. She bought some Layer-cake from Indonesia. Taste ok.
The office is at 10% capacity and there is no one bothering me.
Enjoyed meeting up with relative and friends.

:-P
There are a lot of irritating cars on the island from other states with A, W, B, J, N plates…..
Thewifes chocolate chip cookies are finished. what will sustain me now?
The avril-eragon song is starting to get to me. they have been playing it non-stop on the radio.
Canteen food is at its extreme low.
i have 2 technical papers to write that i have not started on yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats