Monday, December 12, 2005

slow

Slow weekend.
Friday nite:
Thewife went out at night for a drink with her friend
Me? Put theson to sleep, visited kalrathia a bit to kill the 3 dark mages, then read my book til 1130pm.
Was actually quite tired and dozed off quite a few times. The wife came back at 12+ and bought me supper.. :-)

Saturday:
Theson woke us up quite early. went to the market. me and theson waited in the car.
Went to see my doc, he said I was 2weeks overdue, which I was.. He said I’ve got 2 more weeks to recover til xmas. Did some grocery shopping for thewife roasting experiements.
Thewife Roast chicken rev0 with 5spice/honey/pepper. (In preparation for xmas dinner, she plans to roast 2 chickens) it was ok, slightly salty and the wings a bit too crisp. No complaints as I was still eating it. Still can improve as it was a word of mouth recipe from theson’s sitters. Don’t think the wife will try this again.
Went to tesco for a bit of xmas grocery shopping.

Sunday:
Took theson for this monthly haircut. He was fine when we took him downstairs but as soon as we approach the barbershop, he kept repeating “no” in Cantonese. as usual, he was Kicking and screaming throughout the whole thing. I held him while the barber cut his hair and thewife assisted. He’s quite strong for a 2yr old, kicking and jumping. I just wanted to make sure he did not hurt himself or me hurting him. Theson actually said “thank you” and “byebye” in-between sobs to teh barber when we were finished. Quite funny. Rushed him home and gave him a bath. Sigh, I think all 3 of us have a phobia of haircuts. (not including the barber…)
Thewife Roast chicken wing rev1 with oregano and paprika and chilli. I liked it but thewife did not. Sweet spicy flavor.
Went to thewife’s mum’s house for lunch and back home again at 200pm. Tired.
Revived our dying potted plants with 3 buckets of water. They must be relieved. The last time I watered them was weeks ago.

I actually “lost” my passport last night, well sort off. I could not find it anywhere at all for around 2 ½ hours.
Searched high and low, in the cupboard and document bags, in all the envelopes, etc…
Finally found it in my old laptop bag. Pheew….!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats