Friday, December 09, 2005

theson24m

He’s already 24months old and can already communicate with us and express his thoughts.
He still speaks in his own language sometimes. No one knows what he says.
He also speaks some Mandarin and Cantonese which is good since I can’t speak it.
We taught him to say please and thank you. But he now knows how to use those 2 words to his advantage.
He sings and hums when his fav tune/music is playing. Either classical or hip-hop. He likes black-eyed-peas and 50cent.

I tried reciting some prayers to him line by line and he actually repeated them to me, well sort off..
It goes like this:
Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
to whom God's love entrust me here,
ever this day,
be at my side
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.

He repeated
Gaaawd..
deeeear.
heeeeer.
daaaay.
shide.
gaard.
gaid.
Ameeeeen…

hes learning.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats