Thursday, December 08, 2005

Was up since 230am. Checked mail and tried to clear my 5514 (and increasing) unread mails. Reading mails is such a drag.
Turned on the washing machine and prepared theson’s stuff for the sitter.
Read book for 1hr or so on the couch til 330am

Back to room.
Nice to lie next to thewife in the morning. I’m usually cold and she’s nice and warm.
(xyz)

Dozed for ½ hour.
Experienced the phenomenon where I’m actually awake but my body is unable to move. Could have sworn that I tried to to look around and scream but could not move at all.
Hmm… well, whatever... woke up normally after 5mins.

Need to be in a work today at 7am… sigh…
Woke thewife at 600am
Thewife said she shud have driven home the 2nd car instead of leaving it at work. :-D
I warned her yesterday. Too late now

Left the house at 630am today. Theson looked a bit shocked as this was the first time in months we took him to sitters place before 7am.

Well, work as usual…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats