Thursday, May 19, 2011

inspired

i always get inspired when i remember scenes from these movies.
all motivated by love, one way or another..

from last of the mohicans:
you be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you. 
  
from taken
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
 
from the next 3 days
I don't care what you say or how you say it. I don't believe you did it.
And I never will. I know who you are.
And I promise you this will not be your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats