Sunday, May 08, 2011

unexpected

This years pc fair was very unexpected for me. I had a list of things that i wanted to buy for my aunt and myself but i bought some unplanned stuff too.

Day1
1598 asus intel i3 15" laptop,
100 broadband starter kit,
38 car mp3 fm tuner,

Day2
130 adsl modem router,
39 8gb pendrive,

Day3
20 4gb pendrive,
20 4gb pendrive,
1599 htc desire,

The 1st 2 items were basically for my aunt so the cost for that is covered.
I didnt think i would be spending so much though. The new phone cost a bomb but came with lots of free stuff. And i actually went back to the fair all 3days as it took me 3days to decide on the phone.

And as usual there were truckloads of people there and also there is always the dreaded colourful sea of broadband promoters that one has to wade and fight through. Blue, yellow, orange, green.

I'm now officially droid-ed with froyo2.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats