Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sdcci 09

Comic con just finished in san diego…And here I am 2000miles away watching it on youtube.

Wished I could be there.. total geek fest.. and I cant believe that thewanderer in phoenix didn’t even know abt comic-con. will slap him once he gets back here ... he even has the gall to blame me for not telling him about it earlier..

 

Anyway, I’m currently reading salvatore:drizzt bk5... and then there’s walking dead, the sword, echo, invincible, spidey, punisher, t-bolts, wolvie, xforce…

 

Also, I‘ve been doing a bit of shopping of ebay- got a deluxe bumblebee, deluxe sideswipe, animated grimlock and a premium jazz.

but I’m very reluctant to take them out of their boxes... the boys WILL break them once they get their hands on it... noooo

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats