Wednesday, January 14, 2009

rosary

The rosary..

Its, one of the things every catholic should have.

I can’t really remember my 1st rosary but I know during my 1st holy communion, I already had a rosary and mass book as well.

 

We’ve been trying to pray more and saying the rosary at night.

Thewife actually went online to find out how to really “pray” the rosary.

She says those born Catholics just mumble the rosary like robots…

She actually “says” the rosary with meaning..

She says that i say it too fast as well..

So I hv to force myself to slow down..

Not easy after decades of brainwashing..

 

Anyway, funny story..

Theson was watching us pray and well, he cant say the rosary yet, so hes just watching and listening to us and ½ way while we were praying, he breaks out in “joy to the world” coz he says “it’s a church song, so its ok…” He just wanted to join in…

so far hes caught the “blessed is the fruit of your womb jesus” part.. he’s getting there..

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats