Friday, January 09, 2009

pillars of the earth

I’m reading pillars of the earth by ken follett

It’s like a thousand pages long…

I wouldn’t say its a heavy read but its one of those long epics..

I like those..

You can really get immersed in them and just lose track of time reading page after page and suddenly realize it’s already 3am in the morning

And I always tend to slow down towards the end of the book.

You know why?

Simply because I don’t want the book to end..

 

The book is basically about a builder/mason who is building a church in the 1100’s. Sound boring right?

Surprisingly its very engrossing. I enjoy reading abt life in the medieval ages, when things were simpler but also more dangerous.

I doubt I could survive in those times..

 

I’ve read some reviews about this book, either you love it or you hate it..

Strange isn’t it…

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats