Monday, July 24, 2006

office july06

My company announced weeks ago that its selling off one of its business units off to another company. Did not expect that. A portion of my “plate” impacted, but for now, work as usual. I’m also expanding my role to take on new responsibilities. Its going to be tough. Had a minor “conflict” with thewife at the office. Her team is supporting my team on a project but due to mis communication it got screwed up and my team’s time was wasted. All of this due to the new directive from the factory. Had to escalate it and i really hope it did not get thewifes team in trouble. Well it didn’t actually.

Company is laying off people again. Not impacted for now but I hear that there could be more to come. Times are hard. As usual, google seems to get news faster than the internal mail.

You wont believe it but I was once stuck in a jam for 45mins inside the office compound. INSIDE…!! Its very funny to sit in the shuttle in a non moving jam and see that outside the office fence, the traffic on the main road is moving smoothly. Ironic…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats