Monday, September 26, 2011

reclaiming my childhood or just big boys toys?

ever since i was a child there were a few things that i wanted to hv.
toys were expensive those days and also you really couldnt get things in toys stores..
also, i dont think my dad would hv spent $100 on a toy when expenses were tight.
i played with a passed down set legos a lot.

there's whole bunch of stuff on my list but i've narrowed it down to 3 that i think are pretty cool.
all are based on "cool factor"
some i only found on ebay as i've never seen them in toy stores here before.

but firstly, let me re-reiterate that i'm a simple man... i don't buy stuff that cost more than $100 of my local currency.
would you buy a USD250 piece of plastic that would just collect dust or let your kid manhandle and eventually break?
i think not..!!!
i buy the USD25 one that is on sale :-) and safeguard it in my study room.

the angry bird plushie lasted less than 48 hours before the sound box got damaged.
also, i already bought lots of legos, transformers and dragons for the kids so their childhood shud be safe. 
if they complain, i'll show them the pictures...

anyway, the next 3 post will reveal my top3 them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats