Friday, February 18, 2011

#2 priorty 1

#2 is very clingy these days to his mother.

We weaned him to his own room but normally, around 3-5am, he’ll scream for her.

And I mean literally scream.

Hes a true screamer.

Actually these days he just runs to our room and jump into our bed.

Let him sleep laah..

But then that leaves #1 all alone in his room and he start screaming at 730am asking where is everybody..

 

#2 basically leeches on to his mother following her wherever she goes. Even when she going to the toilet.

And hes quite a tattle tale as well.

It’s a phase. He complains abt every one from  his mother,  to me or #1 as long as we’ve “wronged him”

Scolded, refused, touched, punished.

And it normally ends with his tagline “ you don’t love me wan”

 

The normal exchange goes like this.

“You don’t love me wan”

“Yes we don’t love you.”

“No you love me…..!!”

 

He’s eating rice but loves to eat plain rice with soup.

Loves nuggets and fries and kfc whipped potato and fried rice or beehoon

Drinks milks in the morning and night.

 

He didn’t want to wear his kindy uniform when I was dressing him in the morning. Why?

“because you didn’t iron my clothes”.  Oh, They things they say.

He’s adjusting fine to daycare and I think he dislikes colouring.

Hes already got friends that he talks about and even abt his teachers as well.

 

He loves to kiss you on the mouth and cheeks and loves to hug.

And he loves to chase and be chased by the brother.

 

Still loves Thomas, bob and ultraman.

 

All in all, I don’t think we have to worry about him. Much.

 

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats