Sunday, January 16, 2011

and roll out..

Which rodimus should i get? I was looking at g1 classic, animated and the 3pack challenge version. All are boxed except the last one which is loose.
The classic one is rare and expensive. Maybe i'll just get the other two.
We'll see.

You're also most probably asking, why am i even looking to buy toys?
I've always found the transformers toys to be puzzles of sorts. Well thats my rationale.

Some are actually quite complicated to transform. I've got a few deluxe class, sideswipe, jazz, ironhide and bumblebee. All are movie versions and look nice in both robot and vehicle mode. They all have instruction manuals. I kid you not.

But i'm always hesitant to break them out of their boxes once i've got them. I'm weird like that.
I've actually got a few of the above, still mint in a sealed box. Maybe they'll be worth something someday on ebay.
I've even got a boba fett.

I bought a few legends class as well for the kids to play. There are much easier to transform. It started when #1 was admitted to the hospital a few years back and i gave one to him to pacify him. So far there's g1 jazz, hound, bumblebee, animated optimus.
All of them are very used. These days toys are made with ball joints so a dislocated limb or head can be fixed easily. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats