Monday, September 06, 2010

#2 @ 2yrs 9mths

#2’s vocab is getting pretty good for this age. He’s not even 3 yet and he’s already conversing in full sentences.

The downside is that hes not picking up mandarin as his babysitter is Cantonese.

 

Funny things that he says.

Uh huh (this is his “yes”),

What? (when u call him),

No problem (when I told him to do something properly),

Beh tiah ua (him scolding his brother),

Saya makan nasi lemak. (Sometimes he says “roti mamak”),

I’m not naughty boy, I’m clever boy.

 

Hes a very cheeky boy and has no qualms abt hitting his brother or me or thewife and screaming his head off.

We fear him.

 

I took him to kindermusik for a trial class. We lasted only 10minutes. He made the kids there cry and he was the youngest.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats