Thursday, April 30, 2009

dad

My dad is close to 70yrs old. Born in 1940. He used to work in Toyota as a storekeeper. Retired.. well, Retired for 6months I think..Then he got bored and started working again..

I called him last night to tell him to stop working in jun/july. At least he said he’ll think about it.

Have to thank thewife for triggering me on that. We tend to forget he’s ~70 … and his job is taking its toll on him..

My sis and I agree that the main challenge will be boredom

We had lunch with him yesterday as well. He bought some fresh strawberries for theson. he won some money so he wanted to treat us lunch. We had a good lunch and managed to chat a bit with him about quitting. He said he’ll quit in july after they move to the new place. I’m ok with that. You’ve worked enough dad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats