Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TV@PC

Like I’ve said, you’ll be surprised that I even hv time to watch “TV”. Well, “TV” on my PC..Dloaded a lot of stuff. Some I’m following quite closely but some I’m trying to find time to watch

 

Star wars: the clone wars

action packed CGI, no major characters die but the clones die a lot.. and I mean a lot.. violently…

 

The unit

i actually started on this quite late but its been quite a ride with snakedoctor, bettyblue, coolbreeze, dirtdiver and redcap.

 

Desperate housewive’s

I watch this with thewife. I seriously hate susan.

 

Lost

Confusing but I’m interested enough to watch. I just want all my questions answered and I wanna know how it all ends.

 

Heroes

dloaded but have not seen yet

 

Dollhouse

Quite droll, looks like it wont be heading for season2. I will be very surprised if it did.

 

24

dloaded but have not seen yet. Jack, jack, jack, jack… you just couldn’t stay away, could you…….

 

Battlestar galactica

Quite a gloomy path to the series end… good acting overall though.

 

The daily show with jon stewart

He’s funny. That’s all I can say.

 

The Colbert report

Ditto

 

 

I also managed to watch “August rush”. Initially i saw the dvd cover and decided against watching it. I actually left it lying around for 2months but I finally decided to watch it and was very surprised. Watch it. You will not regret it. Not really heavy drama but the story is really interesting. Thewife cried watching it..

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats