Tuesday, September 16, 2008

heart attack central

 2 heart attacks today:

 

#1

At 2am, theson starts to wheeze very heavily. Medicate and nebulized him but 2 hours later he's the same. Can really hear his lungs struggling. Thewife was more freaked out than me. But I was equally concerned. Continue to monitor him and decision to go to hospital at 430am. Packed and off to hospital at 506am. Reached the emergency room at 520am. Thewife took him in while I was in the car with thebaby still sleeping. the doc checks him out and medicates him. seem the lady doc was cranky and thewife nearly "lost it" on the doc but i think she meant well. then again it was 5am and she could have just been really cranky.

 

#2

At 7pm, Thebaby was crawling fast, slipped and smacked his face on the floor. There was so much freaking blood for such a small cut on his upper lip. He cried for all of 2minutes and I think my heart stopped a few times when I saw the blood dripping from his mouth, luckily nothing happened to his 2 new front bottom teeth. lucky thewife was there as well else i would have "lost it".....

 

Live stress free?? Are you kidding me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats