Thursday, February 23, 2006

the last 2 weeks.

work at the office the last 2 weeks has been insane. multi tasking like crazy and i'm not even sure when i lost my focus. so many things that could go wrong did go wrong and i'm busting my butt trying to band-aid everything together.
my boss keeps telling me that he appreciates all the work i'm doing but i need to also "exercise" the other people around me. eer, what??!!??
anyway, think i'm actually going to be sick due to being overworked. will know in a day or too.
thewife is working tonight and tomorrow as well and i've got theson to look after. only worried about him drinking his milk. normally he doesnt drink much when alone with me. guess he misses his mum.
i miss thewife too. alot. a real whole lot. sigh. sacrifices.

its also confirmed that thesons back teeth are coming out, whic is why hes not eating so well. practically ona fluid and vegetable diet.

3/4 through clear and present danger. shud be done soon.
have put a hold on commanding mechs for a while and moved on to commanding force talon due to an act or war. the tanks and choppers are cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats